Thursday, August 1, 2013

County Fair card

Thanks for Poppin By my blog!! I appreciate all the visits and comments you leave....it just makes my day! I made several of these cards to send to family just to say hello The inside says "Poppin by to say hi!" and then I added a personal message. I cut the popcorn from County Fair and it was sized to 4". Lots of cutting for all the little pieces but it went together very quickly. The card base was cut at 8.5 x 5.5 and then scored so it is an A2 sized card. I made an envelope using my WRMK Envelope Punch board. In my opinion, that is a must have tool! I love how perfectly the envelopes turn out and always just the right size.

6 comments:

Life and Knits said...

What a fabulous card! I love that image on that cart. Never cut it before, but I just might! So you think the WRMK board is a must have...uh-oh, I just might have to have one. LOL!!

Really great card!

Susie

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Great card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for commenting on my 300 Follower blog post. I like the Popcorn creation. I do not have County Fair Cricut cartridge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Tracy!! I LOVE this! Great job! I have been all around your blog, looking at all of your Amazing work! I am trying to get back in the swing of things, now that summer is almost over!! Thanks for sharing with us! Hope that you will pop by my blog soon, I am cleaning out my craft room, so I am thinking about having a contest so I can give out some prizes, so I hope you will join in! Karen♥

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! Love the base of the card and the papers! The popcorn cut is fabulous!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute! I could just reach right in and grab a handful... lol!